Friday, February 22, 2008

From the Junk Sale...

Well, we got up at the crack of dawn, literally, it was 630 and the sun was just peaking out. It was stinking COLD out too... I mean, CCCCCCCCold! My faithful husband went right to work toting all of the junk out to the driveway. I had a few friends bring some things by as well. Our junk was reached our long driveway and into he garage.

Most of the furniture sold, but also tons of baby clothes too. I'm above $200 so far-WAHOO...what shall I spend it on? Oh yes, moving, right.

I got a neat treat, our neighbor across the street has a new baby that I had not gotten to meet yet..she stopped by, picked up a few clothes for her little girl... I told her about our playgroup (uh-oh we better get going girls!), and she was really interested.


Oh and none of the blankets sold, we were using them to wrap up with and stay warm, did I say it was cold?