Friday, February 15, 2008

First Blog Post

To blog or not to blog, that is quite a question. Who would want to read it, will people think odd of me for posting such strange random thoughts? Will my friends disown me and not want to link back to my blog? Will Stink and Bubs sleep long enough for me to draft my random thoughts? Well, the only way to know is to start this and find out.

I have very random thoughts, some deep and some, well, just plain stupid (shh don't tell my 2 year old I used that word). They come at random intervals, sometimes a large influx of randomness occurs and other times they are sparse.

I'll try to occasionally add a few photos of the kids for those who prefer to look at the pictures rather than read the words. Be forewarned, I have a bad habit of taking pictures, leaving them on my camera and not wanting to take the time to upload them.

I nearly failed honors English and absolutely hated it, so no promises on grammar, spelling, punctuation...honestly I know I stink at those things, and am learning to just let it go! So to Ms. Sweetin, I apologize in advance!

So here goes...