Saturday, May 23, 2009

Early Second Trimester Lull...

Here are the kids on a friends motorcycle or "mo-widle" as Jameson calls it... they totally dig it, of course..!

Been a while... a long while... lots to catch up on...first, we are expecting our 3rd baby come November... more updates later...here are my random thoughts for the day..

Does anyone else's mind wander around the 14th week? It is like a lull time in the pregnancy... I mean, the belly is growing but not showing much more than it was several weeks ago...I still look fat/pudgy rather than really pregnant. It has been a couple of weeks since my last appt and will be a couple more before the next one. No real movement yet. I am normally not all that nauseated now (although yesterday was the odd exception, blech!).

I get this lull feeling, and almost like, am I really pregnant? or worse my mind wanders to "what if something is really wrong in there and I just don't know it yet!"

I feel like i have the jitters of anticipation. Like I'm waiting for something big to happen, such as prom or my wedding.. but in reality I'm SO not ready for that and it's really a long way off!

It is so easy to get distracted and not really think about being pregnant with a talkative 4 year old and silly 2 year old wandering about.

At the end of the day I know God is in control of the whole thing, I don't have a moment by moment view of what is going on inside, but my Heavenly Father does...I'll trust Him, and be thankful for this lull....

off to change the laundry out!
_____