Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Day at the Beach

This past Saturday we spent at Mission Beach. It is a 15 minute drive from our house! I still can't believe we live so close to the ocean. Actually we went back on Sunday and played at the park that is on the beach and did not swim. (it was late and sort of chilly). And yesterday the kids and I packed up and went on a play date wtih a couple of friends. I took the camera yesterday but totally forgot to take pictures.

When I go by myself we head over to the bay side, the water is calmer, but not as nice..more like Oklahoma lake water... but the kids mostly just play in the sand anyway.


These are some pics from Saturday.

Natalie cheesing it up!

Jameson was so mad I made him wear the hat. He cried the saddest cry and snuggled me, but left it on!
Daddy lost his beloved Oakely sunglasses. He's had them for over 5 years and has lost them in public places several times, always to recover them...but Saturday they were swept out to sea!. He and Jameson spent quite a bit of time combing the beach looking for them, we came home without them :(
Natalie, resting from lots of water play, you can see the water cup and snacks all around her!
Posted by Picasa