Thursday, May 15, 2008

So much to do...so little time

Well, we have a house in California... well, we have a house picked up we are working to finalize the lease agreement now. It's great, 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms, and an amazing deck out back with a built in fire place, built in grill, and a HOT TUB...yes a brand new Hot tub!

So now I have about 2 months worth of "to do's" before we leave in 9 days, but, I did take a couple of days to visit my family before moving so far away... I went with the kids by myself to western OK for a couple of days to see my Grandma. Then a stop by my sisters, my brother and mom stopped in while we were there. Over all the trip was very quick, but lots of fun!

Sunday James will preach one last time at Providence and then Sunday night the church is hosting a "Roast" in his honor. I am really looking forward to this as I think it will be right up James' alley!
Not sure who enjoyed whom more, Natalie or Grandma!




Jameson checking out the cousin's Bat....I think he needs one for his birthday.

Trying to catch a frog with the cousins, froggy got away.